UNCTAD provides an intensive professional program for the Secretariat and the members of National Trade Facilitation Committees (NTFCs). The main objective is to help them implement, in a coordinated manner, trade facilitation reforms, including the provisions of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA).
After successful completion of UNCTAD's Empowerment Program, members of the National Trade Facilitation Committee will be granted an UNCTAD certification of completion. The empowered NTFCs will be featured in UNCTAD's online repository on NTFCs.
Courses developed by international experts and in collaboration with other UN and international organisations
- Content tailor-made to country specific needs
- Online support and face-to-face trainings
- Interactive methodology: "learning by doing"
- Technical visits in the field
- Training-of-Trainers module included
- A flexible modular approach
- Establishing the National Trade Facilitation Committee (NTFCs), if required.
- Improving teamwork dynamics within the NTFC
- Launching a National Trade Facilitation Roadmap to mainstream trade facilitation beyond the WTO TFA
- Ensuring knowledge transfer thanks to the Training-of-Trainers approach
- Providing a sign of quality for donors and international agencies
TARGET AUDIENCE & LANGUAGE
The course is conceived for current and potential members of the NTFC, including its Secretariat and a high variety of public and private sector members.
UNCTAD's Empowerment Program for NTFCs is available in English, French and Spanish. Other languages can be available upon request.
- A total of 6 modules of 30 hours each, available on demand
- Module's length from 3 to 5 days
- Possibility to choose sequence of modules depending on your needs
- Optional Module 0 on establishing NTFCs
- For more information on the different topics, please download our brochure here.
Interested in UNCTAD's Empowerment Program for NTFCs? You can write us at email@example.com .
Download our brochure here for more information.