UNCTAD's ENTREPRENEURSHIP POLICY FRAMEWORK: aims to support developing country policymakers in the design of initiatives, measures and institutions to promote entrepreneurship. While cautioning that one-size does not fit all, it suggests policy options and recommended actions in priority policy areas that have a direct impact on entrepreneurial activity.
UNCTAD Entrepreneurship Policy Framework and Implementation Guidance
- Identifies policy objectives and options in the form of recommended actions
- Proposes checklists, case studies and good practices
- Provides an interactive online inventory of good practices
- Offers a user guide and methods for policy monitoring and evaluation
- Provides a set of indicators to measure progress
Next: Key Components of the UNCTAD Entrepreneurship Policy Framework