The World Investment Report focuses on trends in foreign direct investment (FDI) worldwide, at the regional and country levels and emerging measures to improve its contribution to development.
Every issue of the Report has:
- Analysis of the trends in FDI during the previous year, with especial emphasis on the development implications.
- Ranking of the largest transnational corporations in the world.
- In-depth analysis of a selected topic related to FDI.
- Policy analysis and recommendations.
- Statistical annex with data on FDI flows and stocks for 196 economies.