The handbooks present the contents of the 10 GSP schemes in a user-friendly format, emphasizing how Governments and firms in beneficiary countries can make the best use of each scheme.
Users of a particular handbook are encouraged to do the following:
- Step 1: Check the product coverage.
- Step 2: Identify the correct GSP rate.
- Step 3: Check the preferential margin.
- Step 4: Check the origin criteria.
- Step 5: Check the consignment conditions.
- Step 6: Prepare documentary evidence.
While every care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this site is correct, no claim may be made against the publisher. This document has no legal value. Only the official texts of relevant laws and regulations, which are the major sources used in preparing this handbook, have legal value. The designations employed and the presentation of the material in this document do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the United Nations concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.