UNCTAD, in collaboration with WIPO, the Politecnico di Milano, Youth Business International and Impact Hub Geneva have invited young entrepreneurs from around the world to pitch business ideas contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) during the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
A selected panel of impact investors and experts will provide feedback to young start-ups on how to promote sustainable and inclusive growth through Entrepreneurship.
Guest of Honour
- H.E. Mr. Didier Chambovey, Ambassador, Permanent Mission of Switzerland
President of the panel
- Mr. Olivier Ferrari, Founder and Executive Director of One Creation
Members of the panel
- Ms. Katharina Serafimova, Lecturer, University of Zürich, Institute for Banking and Finance
- Mr. Keith Tuffley, Founder and Chairman, NEUW Ventures SA
- Ms. Claire Besse, Jury Member, Business Angels Switzerland
- Mr. Bertrand Gacon, Head of Impact Investing and SRI, Lombard Odier
- Mr. Matthias Kuhn, Licensing Officer, Unitec, University of Geneva
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin