UNCTAD is offering a statistical training on the computation and use of the Productive Capacities Index for statisticians of the Ministry and Trade and Industry, as well as the National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda. The objectives of the statistical training are:
- To introduce national statisticians to UNCTAD’s Productive Capacities Index (PCI) and enhance their capacities to use the PCI as a tool and input to national policymaking;
- To provide deeper insights into statistical and methodological approaches on the UNCTAD Productive Capacities Index; and
- To enhance the capacity of national statistical experts to regularly compute and update the PCI of Rwanda, using UNCTAD’s methodology.
The training follows an earlier statistical training carried out in February 2020.
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin
Ministry of Trade and Industry, Rwanda: https://www.minicom.gov.rw/
TemaLandlocked developing countries Least developed countries
- Indices for benchmarking productive capacities for evidence-based policymaking in landlocked developing countries
- Capacity building training on statistical, methodological and computational aspects of the Productive Capacities Index of Rwanda