Functional training targets an audience of current or future users of DMFAS 6 and requires familiarity with basic debt management concepts. Upon completion of this training, participants can:
- Understand the life cycle of a debt instrument in DMFAS
- Understand the classification scheme
- Understand Grasp the basic functionalities of DMFAS 6
- Use DMFAS 6 to record debt instruments, general agreements, grants, reference files and related transactions
- Employ DMFAS 6 to generate export files
- Work with new modules relating to debt securities, auctions, private nonguaranteed external debt, short-term external debt, debt reorganization, analytical features, and the new reporting tool
Depending if your institution is already using DMFAS or install DMFAS for the first time, the curriculum will be adapted to the specific needs of the institutions.