The workshop will enable participants to learn about the best practices in the drafting of Rules of origin operational manuals in order to propose improvements to the AfCFTA manual.
More specifically, the workshop will enable participants to:
- learn about the experiences of African RECs in drafting operational manual on rules of origin;
- learn about the international standards in drafting operational manual on rules of origin;
- to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the different models presented; and
- to make recommendations for improvements to the AfCFTA Rules of origin operational manual.
The workshop should enable rules of origin experts to learn about the best practices and experiences on drafting operational manual on rules of origin and improve the AfCFTA rules of origin operational manual.
The workshop will consist of experience sharing sessions on drafting rules of origin operational manuals and discussions.
The workshop is designated for Rules of Origin Experts of AfCFTA State Parties and non- State Parties. Customs officials are also encouraged to participate.
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin
- Support to the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
- Rules of origin for least developed countries
Mr. Stefano Inama
Division for Africa, Least Developed Countries
and Special Programmes