The Ministry of Tourism of Lebanon and the UNCTAD organized the National Stakeholder Workshop on Ecotourism on 6–7 March 2018 in Beirut. The workshop was convened as part of a National Green Export Review (NGER) supported by UNCTAD and the Ministry.
Workshop discussions explored ways to:
- Diversify and add value to ecotourism;
- Enhance ecotourism services quality;
- Broaden ecotourism linkages to other sectors;
- Enhance institutional support and infrastructure for ecotourism;
- Promote new ecotourism marketing and communication strategies; and
- Ensure long-term environmental, social and economic sustainability for the sector.
At the workshop, stakeholders prepared, adopted, and initiated implementation of a set of priority actions to strengthen Lebanon’s ecotourism sector.
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin