Register for this event here.
To deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030, an ambitious global effort is required over the next decade to accelerate sustainable solutions to the economic, environmental, social and governance challenges at the speed and scale required. All sectors of society, including business, are called upon to demonstrate leadership towards a transformative and sustainable future.
The WIF Family Business Conference features keynote addresses by eminent thought-leaders, followed by an interactive dialogue with family business representatives, practitioners, academia, and United Nations experts on how family business can be galvanized to align the sustainability agenda with corporate strategy. UNCTAD and FBN are formally launching their joint global Family Business for Sustainable Development (FBSD) Initiative and family business representatives will share their first experiences.
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin
- 7th World Investment Forum
- Beyond COVID-19: rebuilding SDG-aligned business and investment
- International Investment Agreements Conference 2020: IIA reform in times of COVID-19
- Global Investment Promotion Conference
- Empretec Women in Business Awards 2020: Resilience