This year´s session will address two main themes:
- Promoting investment for development: Best practices in strengthening investment in basic infrastructure in developing countries
- Enhancing productive capacities for development, including through strengthened entrepreneurship policies and improved science and innovation policies
The Commission will allow policymakers, investment promotion agencies and the private sector to exchange experiences and views during the presentation of the Investment Policy Review of Guatemala.
It will also discuss the implementation of the Investment Policy Reviews for Ethiopia and the United Republic of Tanzania, and an update of implementation progress concerning administrative efficiency in previous Investment Policy Reviews.
The Commission will also consider the reports of the:
- Report of the Multi-year Expert Meeting on Enterprise Development Policies and Capacity-building in Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) on itsthird session
- Report of the Multi-year Expert Meeting on Investment for Development on its third session
- Report of the Multi-year Expert Meeting on International Cooperation: South–South Cooperation and Regional Integration on its third session
- Report of the Intergovernmental Working Group of Experts on International Standards of Accounting and Reporting on its twenty-seventh session
- Report of the Expert Meeting on the Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment to the Transfer and Diffusion of Technology and Know-how for SustainableDevelopment in Developing Countries, Especially Least Developed Countries
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin