21 - 26 April 2012
The Secretary-General of UNCTAD will keep all stakeholders informed of progress in the preparations for the Conference on a regular basis.
- 15 April 2012 (Sunday) - Flag raising ceremony
- 21 April 2012 (Saturday) - Opening plenary meeting
- 26 April 2012 (Thursday) - Closing plenary meeting
Theme: Development-centred globalization: Towards inclusive and sustainable growth and development
- Enhancing the enabling economic environment at all levels in support of inclusive and sustainable development.
- Strengthening all forms of cooperation and partnerships for trade and development, including North-South, South-South and triangular cooperation.
- Addressing persistent and emerging development challenges as related to their implications for trade and development and interrelated issues in the areas of finance, technology, investment and sustainable development.
- Promoting investment, trade, entrepreneurship and related development policies to foster sustained economic growth for sustainable and inclusive development.
Report of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development on its thirteenth session [Corrigendum]
(TD/500/Corr.1) - 02 Jul 2012
Summary of Round Table 4 - Addressing persistent and emerging development challenges as related to their implications for trade and development for interrelated issues in the areas of finance, technology, investment and sustainable development
(TD/L.423) - 25 Apr 2012
(TD/470) - 23 Apr 2012
There is some issue in accessing document path, Please contact to Site Admin
English | Français | Español | 简体中文 | Русский | العربية |